| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ukmerge in August is very mild at 16.2 °C (61.16 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 21.8 °C (71.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10.9 °C (51.6 °F).
- In August the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 10.9 °C (19.6 °F).
- The weather in August is somewhat dry. Just 72mm (2.8in) of fluid precipitates.
- The shortest day is 13:54 long and the longest day is 16:01 long with an average length of 14:59.
Check the distance to and compare the Ukmerge August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Ukmerge, Lithuania
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Ukmerge:
- Riga, Latvia - 190.9 kms (118.6 miles) NNW
- Telsiai, Lithuania - 176.7 kms (109.8 miles) WNW
- Siauliai, Lithuania - 117.2 kms (72.8 miles) NW
- Klaipeda, Lithuania - 236.8 kms (147.1 miles) WNW
- Laukuva, Lithuania - 163.5 kms (101.6 miles) WNW
- Raseiniai, Lithuania - 104 kms (64.6 miles) W
- Silute, Lithuania - 209.9 kms (130.4 miles) W
- Nida, Lithuania - 237.7 kms (147.7 miles) W
- Kaunas, Lithuania - 72.5 kms (45.1 miles) SW
- Kybartai, Lithuania - 144.4 kms (89.7 miles) WSW
- Varena, Lithuania - 113.8 kms (70.7 miles) S
- Suwalki, Poland - 171.5 kms (106.6 miles) SW
- Grodno, Belarus - 190.4 kms (118.3 miles) SSW